1945-1958 Seacraft Manufacturing Co.
1958-1979 Seacraft Manufacturing Co.Pty.Ltd.
|1980-2010 Seacraft Ski Boats
|After the Second World War in 1945 Mr Charlie Tull and Mr Gil Nicholls registered Ezycut Tool Co. and the
Seacraft Manufacturing Co. After building two houses & Sheds side by side in Eveline Ave. Parkdale they
proceeded to design and produce various Ezycut power tools. They built Plywood Yachts at Parkdale and were
|In 1952 the factory at White St. Mordialloc was built and the partners continued
designing,manufacturing and selling Seacraft Tornado Outboard Motors,Ezycut Power Tools
and small plywood dinghies.
|1953 - Charlie Tull designed and built the 12'6" Series (Perri) powered by Ford Prefect Engines & Outboard to 35 HP.
1955 - Factory built in Wells Rd. Mordialloc. Charlie Tull continued here designing & developing the Seacraft Boats for
the remainder of his working life. Gil Nicholls continued at Ezycut.
1956 - 1957 ......................14'6" Short Fore-deck (Inboard & Outboard)
1957 - 1958.......................14'6" Long Fore-deck & 15' Special (Outboard Mostly)
1958 - Seacraft Manufacturing Co became Pty,Ltd.